Hello Mbbs aspirants!
NEET 2021 is expected to be held on 1st August. So even if you start the preparations now you have a lot of time. There’s a huge competition engaged in this exam, hence to crack the exam, the candidates should focus on a preparation strategy that is most suitable and comfortable for them. Candidates can also refer to the previous year’s papers/ model papers to analyze their efficiency.
Know your Neet 2021 Syllabus:
The candidates must know the latest NEET syllabus properly before starting the preparation, as the syllabus is the base of the study schedule which a candidate needs to be well versed with. If the candidate is not aware of the correct syllabus, then the entire preparation would be of no use.
There are some common topics in NEET and Board syllabus, you can save some time by preparing for these common topics for both the exams and can dedicate the remaining time for the other topics that are important for the entrance test.
Important topics for preparation for NEET 2021 (Subject Wise) are:
All the topics are very important but if you are running out of time, it’s better to focus on those that carry high weightage marks. Some of the most important topics in the Physics section are as follows:
- Wave Optics
- Modern Physics
- Rigid Body Dynamics
- KTG & Thermodynamics
Some of the most important topics in the Chemistry section are as follows:
- Chemical Bonding
- Coordination Compounds
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Organic Chemistry-I
Some of the most important topics in the Biology section are as follows:
- Plant Anatomy
- DNA Replication
- PAGE Theory
- Endocrine System
- Excretory and Nervous System
- Digestive System
Distribution of Questions in Terms of Difficulty Level:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Biology (Botany + Zoology)||13 + 13||104||11 + 20||124||19 + 14||132|
Right books for the NEET preparation:
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- Objective Physics by DC Pandey
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker
- Fundamental Physics by Pradeep
- Problems in General Physics by IE Irodov
- Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
- Physics for NEET by C.P. Singh
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee
- Dinesh Chemistry Guide
- Objective Chemistry by R.K. Gupta
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Boyd for Organic Chemistry
- Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Trueman
- Objective Biology by Dinesh
- Objective Botany by Ansari
- Pradeep Guide on Biology
- GRB Bathla publications for Biology
- 40 Days Biology for NEET by S. Chakravarty
- Trueman’s Objective Biology for NEET by M.P Tyagi
Some NEET Preparation Tips/Practises 2021 to be followed:
- As history repeats itself, you’ll see some common topics and questions being repeatedly asked in the exam.
- Make sure that you are clear with your basics and doubts.
- Identify the pattern, study and revise all topics regularly.
- Take a number of time bounding mock tests and check your accuracy and time management.
- Don’t start any new topics in the last 2-3 months.
- Stick to what you know & avoid new topics in the last one month as new topics can confuse you, which could be stressful in the last few for the exam.
- Revise the Formulas on Daily Basis
- Prepare a timetable and study as per your timetable
- Try to attempt the model papers/sample papers, and learn time management, selection of questions, and accuracy.
- It’s a must to maintain a healthy lifestyle, don’t undermine your health. Candidates must take short breaks during study hours.l
- Sleep at least for 6-7 hours per day.
- Follow the safety measure against coronavirus.
Competitive exams like the NEET exam under Medical Field tops the list. The immense career opportunities offered through NEET Exam have become the most preferred choice for Indian students. Aspirants planning to study MBBS in Ukraine, Russia, Bangladesh, or any other country after being qualified in NEET. Then, consult one of the best overseas education consultants to find the best university to study MBBS in Russia, Ukraine, the Philippines, and more. Hope this article helps you find important topics in each and every subject, the best books used by previous high scorers, and effective preparation tips. Good luck!